Spring is here! This is a great time to perform spring-cleaning on your body. Help cleanse your body of harmful toxins with nutritional detox.
March is usually connected with the beginning of the Spring Equinox, when the length of the day is exactly as the length of the night. This is the first season of the new year, a season of hope, a season when plants and animals come back alive from hibernation. Although we humans don’t hibernate per se, the shorter, colder days, the lack of warm sunny outdoor time and the choices of fresh foods available, puts us in a slow-down mode. No wonder that million of people are affected by SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)! Let Spring be the time for you to plant the seed of good health for the upcoming year.
Spring is the Perfect Time for Detox & Self Renewal
Let’s come alive and get ready for summer! Being healthy is more than being disease-free. It is a lifestyle change! A healthy holistic body incorporates a proper nutritional plan, proper exercise, good quality-sleep and time for meditation, prayer and/or reflections.
So, why detox? In our modern world we are constantly being exposed to pollutants, contaminants, toxins that are found in our waters, foods and environment. As well as toxins that our own body generates from our daily functions. Toxins are one of the main causes of autoimmunity, thyroid dysfunctions and many other chronic conditions.
**Please Note: detox may not be for everyone, please consult with your physician before starting a new detox program.
Watch this short VIDEO with some useful detox tips.
Make Way for Better Health!
Here are some tips for a Spring Detox:
- 6 oz. warm water with half lemon (squeezed) first thing in the morning.
- Eliminate all sugars, dairy and gluten.
- Drink at leas 8 glasses of purified water (non BPA-plastic).
- Use herbal teas (dandelions, nettle, fennel) instead of caffineted beverages.
- Juice for belly fat: 1 cucumber, 1 lemon, 1 bunch of parsley, 1 tbsp. grated ginger, 1 tbsp. aloe vera juice, 1/2 glass water.
- Juice for inflammation: 4 organic celery stalks, 1/2 cucumber, 1 cup pineapple, 1/2 green apple, 1 cup organic spinach, juice of one lemon, 1 tbsp. grated ginger.
- Dry brush your skin for at least 10 minutes before shower/bath.
- Open your windows 10-15 minutes daily to change the stale air.
- Buy more local, organic fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Detox your mind- practice yoga, deep breathing, outdoor walks, meditation.
Set up a Free 15-Minutes Consultation today and learn more about how a customized fitness and nutritional plan is right for you!
For more information, please contact Salvatore Di Liello, N.D. at email@example.com or call (330) 719-0598.
CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE 15 MIN. CONSULTATION!
“Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology” Significant beneficial long-term effect for people with rheumatoid arthritis.